This is a page in progress.
The Electro Lounge is located in MRDC 2103. Acquired in the _____, this electronics shop has everything that you need to fabricate,test, and finish circuit related projects. At a size of _____ sq ft., the Electro Lounge can safely handle a room occupancy of _______.
Personal Protective Equipment
Required when soldering
- Fume Extractor - Available on the desk next to the soldering irons
GTPD NUMBER: 404-894-2500
- Consult the Red book located in every room. Emergency protocol per machine can be found on the wiki for each machine.
- In the event of an Emergency that has resulted in injury or possible loss of life dial GTPD immediately. Phones are located in every room.
- If there is a fire, and it is small, put it out and clear the smoke, even if the fire alarm goes off. Make sure that you always have an exit in the process.
- If there is blood, contact facilities to clean it up. Make sure that all contaminated items are disposed of properly (e.g. no bloody razors in the trash unless in a labeled container)
- There are first aid kits in all of the rooms, know where they are and get familiar with what is in each of them.
- If you alone after hours when there is an emergency, get to a phone as quickly as possible and call for help. If you are working alone at night, be sure that you have a cell phone or access to a phone and GTPD's phone number on hand.
- If in doubt, CALL FOR HELP. It is always better to be on the safe side.