Welcome to the Invention Studio wiki! Here you can find information on:
- What Tools we have available for use with handy reference guides
- How to become an Invention Studio Prototyping Instructor (ISPI) on our Recruitment and Training page
- And answers to all of your safety and policy questions in our ISPI manual
Our documentation is in progress! Pages with an asterisk next to them are unfinished.
Invention Studio Prototyping Instructors (ISPIs) may log in and edit this wiki.
PLEASE READ THE STYLE GUIDE BEFORE EDITING THE WIKI.
- To become a ISPI, read the Recruitment and Training article.
- Log-in to access Google Docs and spreadsheets with information on hours, projects, buying tools, contact information.
- Take a look at the ISPI manual and the Exec manual for more detailed information on how the studio is run.